Tickets are available online through secure event Brite portal.
Buy now !
EID PRAYER AND DINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Dear UMMA community, members and patrons
UMMA Eid Ul Fitr Salah Wednesday 5th of June at 8.00 am
Shuttle service starts at 7.00 am – Kindly arrive early to park.
- The free shuttle bus service will be running between Rieschecks Reserve and UMMA Centre from 7.00 am till 9.30 am.
- UMMA Parking first gate of Daws Road will be reserved for elderly and disabled parking. The shuttle bus drop-off point will also be in this parking.THERE WILL BE DROP OFF ZONE FOR CARS IN GEORGE STREET SIDE GATE AS WELL.
- UMMA parking second gate of Daws Road (sisters side) will be double parked.
- Street Parking is also available, please kindly refrain from parking close to driveways of neighbors (or blocking them) and tightening their entrance and exits. You need to allow enough space for their driveway so that an Ambulance can get through. We have elderly neighbors so let’s be considerate – InshAllah.
- If you have any need to leave early – PLEASE TAKE STREET CARPARK
- Please kindly note that Zakat Ul Fitr amount is $10 per person and must be paid prior to Salah. Fidya amount is also the same. We encourage you to make other donations for Zakat Ul Maal and for the refurbishment of the Masjid on the day. Labelled donation boxes will be available at the masjid or you can pay by EFT machine in the masjid as well.
- You can also transfer into UMMA account. Details: BANK : ANZ
Account Name: UMMA Centre BSB: 013-148 A/C: 2540 52169.
Place your transaction reference as “FITRANA” , “ZAKAAT” or “MASJID” “DONATION”.
On Behalf of UMMA Council, Eid Mubarak to you all in advance.
UMMA Team, UMMA Center, 72 George St, Doncaster East Vic 3109.
UMMA Eid DINNER on SATURDAY 8th of June 6.30 PM at UMMA