For the week starting 23 November 2020, please kindly view COVID Safe requirements for UMMA to attend prayer (salah) service:
• For those frequently attending UMMA for Salah, a onetime registration is applicable
• Infrequent attendees can register at entry for daily Salah
• Masjid will open 5 to 10 minutes prior to Salah and close soon after Salah
• Daily Salah prayer will be capped to 150 people maximum indoor
• Juma’ Salah will be conducted in two sessions of 150 people each indoors
• The booking for Juma Salah will open every Wednesday 8.00 pm
• Please note you won’t be permitted to enter if there is no booking
You must wear mask, bring prayer mat and wear socks.
Please perform wudu at home and amenities are not available.
Please kindly view detail conditions of entry and guidance under the PDF document (attached)
We sincerely thank you for your adherence to guidelines for everyone’s safety and hope to see you at UMMA